but sadly the bulldogs did not. Yes, as crazy as it sounds I went with Jonathan to the game last night. I had fun despite the loss but happy that I didn't go into labor while in Athens. My doctor had told me earlier in the week that if I felt up to it then I could go to the game. I just needed to take it easy during the day and know that if I went into labor while in Athens that I needed to get to the closest hospital.
Jonathan was a trooper. He gave up tailgating and didn't complain when we had to sit in traffic for a few hours.
So I am feeling good and ready for our new addition to arrive. As of right now, I am going to be induced on October 8th. That is if he doesn't come before then. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for his arrival and remember the girls. They are about to go through a major adjustment and I hope everything goes well. Makaylee is very excited but Payton has no idea what is about to happen. We will let you know as soon as he arrives!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Keep us posted!! We can't wait!
Post a Comment