Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of Preschool!



She just had to show off her new backpack!
Makaylee started 4 year old preschool this week. She loves it and told me when I picked her up yesterday "Mommy, that was so much fun!" Then today when she got in the car she told me "Mommy, that was so fun again!" It makes me smile that she enjoys going so much. She thinks she is such a big girl getting out of the car and going in all by herself. I am sure her year will be filled with lots of fun stuff and hopefully she will learn a few things along the way!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! She is so beautiful. Of course, she does look just like her mommy!

I hope you have a wonderful school year, Makaylee! :o)

Anonymous said...

That makes me want to cry...I don't want Turner to grow up! She's just TOO CUTE Audrey.